When it comes to vision correction, contact lenses give you crisp all-round vision, the freedom to be active and a fresh look.
Below are just 12 of the reasons why contact lenses give the way you see, feel and look a new lease of life.
Contact lenses move with your eyes to give you a full field of focused vision, wherever you look. They help you track the action with sharp, direct and peripheral vision.
- You can see clearly, even in low light.
- You don’t get the reflections and distortions you get with glasses.
- They won’t get splashed, giving you clearer vision whatever the weather.
- They don’t steam up when you enter a warmer space.
Contact lenses give you the freedom of movement you need to lead an active lifestyle.
- Lenses are lighter and less obtrusive than glasses.
- They won’t bounce up and down or slip off.
- They don’t pinch your nose or rub against your ears.
- They don’t interfere with your headgear for active sports.
- Once they’re in, you won’t have to worry about losing or breaking them.
Contact lenses can improve how you see and feel about yourself and how people see you.
- They give you a natural look, without frames obscuring your face.
- You can wear the latest style of fashionable, non-prescription sunglasses.
- They don’t get in the way of showing off your eye make-up.
Unlike prescription glasses, contact lenses won’t let in sunlight around their sides1. All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have ultraviolet blocking (UV) filters to help protect your eyes from the transmission of the sun’s harmful UV rays. For the best protection from the sun, also wear wraparound sunglasses and a wide-brimmed hat.
Ready to try contact lenses?
The only way to really appreciate the benefits of contact lenses is to give them a go. So:
- Find out how to get a Free2 Trial Pair of ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses here.
- Find an eye care practitioner near you here.
- Book an eye test and contact lens fitting.
- With the help of your eye care practitioner, choose the right ACUVUE® contact lenses for you.
You can find out more about how to get contact lenses here.
1. UV absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV absorbing eyewear such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV absorbing eyewear as directed by your eye care practitioner.
2. Please note professional eye test and fitting fees may apply. See full terms and conditions.