To see an object clearly, light reflected off the object passes through your eye to focus on your retina. Common vision problems occur when the light fails to focus correctly on your retina, so the object you are looking at appears blurred.
This section looks at the most common vision problems:
- Short-sightedness (myopia) and long-sightedness (hyperopia)
- Age-related long-sightedness (presbyopia)
If you suspect you have one of these common vision problems:
- Use our online tool to find an eye care practitioner near you.
- Book an appointment for an eye test, so you can get a confirmed diagnosis.
- Find out how to get a Free1 Trial Pair of ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses here.
To find out more about each condition, click on the tabs above.
1. Please note professional eye test and fitting fees may apply. See full terms and conditions.