1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST MULTIFOCAL Contact Lenses
About 1-Day Acuvue® Moist Multifocal Contact Lens
Experience clear vision, so you can continue your lifestyle without anything holding you back. Built on the 1 DAY ACUVUE® MOIST platform, you’ll get the same comfort and convenience you’re used to, for many years to come.
GET STARTED WITH CONTACTS
Please note that eye exam and contact lens trial fees may apply. Only for GCC residents 18 years or older. One experience per person. Eligibility is subject to approval by an optometrist. Participating ophthalmologists only. See (link) for full terms and conditions.
*Free trial lenses available from participating Eye Care Professionals. Exam and fitting fees not included.
## Important information about UV Blocking
‡Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders. Consult your eye care practitioner for more information.
1. JJV data on file 2015, 1-week study of daily lens wear, n=119 soft contact lens wearers, 81.5% of wearers experienced/never exposed to eye discharge.
2. JJV on file 2015, US study of 1 week of daily lens wear, n=119 soft contact lens wearers, 81.5% experienced/never experienced eye release.
3. JJVC Data on file 2009. Post-hoc analysis October 2009. Among adults aged 25–34 (n=71) P<0.05. With 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST®, 1% of patients experience frequent eye irritation, 14% of wearers occasionally experience eye irritation while 83% seldom or never experienced eye irritation.
4. Sheardown H et al. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 2006;47 [E-Abstract 2388].
5. JJVC data on file 2005.
6. JJVC data on file 2007.
7. Moody K, Hickson-Curran S, Wooley B, Ruston D Innovating for multifocal fitting success Optician 03.07.15 P12-17.
8. Sheardown H et al. Chemical characterization of 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® and 1-DAY ACUVUE® Contact Lenses. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 2006;47: E-Abstract 2388.
9. JJVC Data on file 2005 and 2007.
‡All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have Class 1 or Class 2 UV-blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. UV transmission measured with -1.00 lens.