We understand how important your vision is to you and we’ve made it our mission to be the world's leading contact lens company, dedicated to creating products of the highest quality.
ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses are the culmination of over 25 years’ experience, manufacturing and developing contact lenses and contact lens technology.
This means that whatever your vision correction need, ACUVUE® is likely to have a contact lens that will help keep your eyes feeling fresh and healthy, so you can enjoy long-lasting contact lens comfort.
In addition, ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses are the major brand to block the transmission of more than 98% of UVB and 85% of UVA rays, as standard across our product range*.
For clear, comfortable and healthy vision with contact lenses, ACUVUE® is a name you can trust.
Disclaimers and references:
*All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have UV Blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV absorbing eyewear such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV absorbing eyewear as directed by your optician.
- Chamberlain P, Morgan P et al. Comfort and physiological response of neophytes with a daily disposable silicone hydrogel contact lens. CLAE 2009; 32 (5): 210-254
- JJVC data on file 2009
- Parallel group, single masked bilateral, randomized, dispensing study of habitual contact lens wearers. Data after 1 week of daily wear. JJVC Data on File 2011. N=171. 79% of ACUVUE OASYS® wearers never/ rarely experienced tiredness 72% said excellent/ very good at making eyes look white and clear all day, 62% at making eyes feel moist all day. 91% barely there.
- "1. McIlraith R, Young G, Hunt C. Toric lens orientation and visual acuity in non-standard conditions. CLAE 2010; 33 (1): 23-26
- Chamberlain P, Morgan P, Moody K & Maldonado-Codina C. Fluctuation in visual acuity during soft toric contact lens wear. Optom Vis Sci 2011, April; 88(4): E534-8"
- "JJVC data on file 2013.
- Sulley A, Madec-Hily A, Packe R. Large scale survey of senofilconA contact lens wearers. Optom Vis Sci 2012 E-abstract 125443"
- Quantitative study Italy 2008. N = 116 existing soft CL wearers and acceptors natural eye enhancement concept. Non-dispensing evaluation. JJVC data on file 2008