ACUVUE® Ratings & Reviews Terms & Conditions
Your submission of a review may be transferred and used by ACUVUE® in countries outside of your country of residence, which may provide for different data protection rules than those applicable in your country.
By submitting content to ACUVUE® Ratings & Reviews, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are legally not a minor; and
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That includes any information that references other competitor brands, websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- That infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party; and
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold ACUVUE® (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant ACUVUE® a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
All content that you submit to ACUVUE® may be used at our sole discretion. The ACUVUE® Ratings & Reviews featured on ACUVUE® websites are moderated prior to posting for general viewing. The postings that have been screened should not be construed as an endorsement, affiliation, or promotion of any of the products or services discussed. ACUVUE® DOES NOT ENDORSE any postings.
By submitting your email address, you agree that ACUVUE® and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about: (i) the status of your review; (ii) other administrative purposes; and (iii) as may reasonably be required in relation to your review.
If you are experiencing any unusual eye discomfort or changes in your vision, please call your eye care professional immediately. ACUVUE® Ratings & Reviews are available for you to support, listen, and learn about the ACUVUE® brand and contact lenses in general. It is not the appropriate forum in which to report complaints about or possible complications with your ACUVUE® brand contact lenses.
If you would like product or service-related help from ACUVUE® or you would like to report any patient side effect(s) or have any questions about why a patient may have experienced them and best ways to help avoid them, please call Customer Relations on 00 (971) 4 429 7477 so that they can give you more personalised attention.